Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lets get a debate going!

AR-10 or AR-15

Which platform do you prefer? Is it stopping power and the ability to have a great long range with a .308? Maybe, It's the cost efficiency and known reliability of a 5.56?

Debate on! 

Speaking from personal experiences, I prefer the time ole 5.56. Most likely due to my stint in the Marine Corps. I find the platform and round in general to be fantastic for multiple uses from hunting small game to larger animals, as well as self defense. With a variety of rounds and twist options for barrels its virtually a perfect system for anyone. Not to say a AR-10 isn't a great platform either it all comes down to personal preferences.

Please comment and let me know what you prefer and maybe convince me to join the darkside and build a AR-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment